Thursday, September 3, 2009

Eminem is Tiny and Terrible in Bed Says Ex

WKQI played host to a ranting and crazed ex wife. The Detroit station interviewed Kim Mathers and she didn't hold back her hatred toward her former rapper husband. It's like Jerry Spring but on the radio.

Eminem was verbally attacked by Kim. The couple have been on again and off again for years. Several of his songs have featured his ex and most are violent and full of hate. Clearly it must have been a masochist relationship as they were married twice. The "final" attempt at marriage last obviously didn't end well.

She rants, "I can't stand him. He's an absolutely horrible person and he gets worse every day. I vomit in my mouth whenever I'm around him or I hear his name. There's nothing left in me for him. Nothing at all.
He's not very well endowed. If you're going to have sex with Marshall, make sure you have a little blue pill, because otherwise it does not work."

No comments:

Post a Comment